On this episode, host Brad Fowler gives out his final draft grades of the year with the NFC West and tells you each teams best pick, and worst pick. He also has a great interview with Ian Cummings (@IC_Draft) of Pro Football Network to put a bow on the draft and take a early look at the 2023 NFL Draft prospects. The NFC West had some really good drafts, an ugly draft and one of the worst draft day trades this off season.
Ian Cummings is a NFL Draft analyst at Pro Football Network
Here are the questions we asked Ian:
• I want to start with a couple questions about the 22 draft and then we'll look ahead to 23, if you had to make a bet on one guy from this class that will go on to become a Hall of Famer, who would it be?
• Let's flip it to the other side, which high first round pick would you bet is most likely to be a bust?
• Which team had the best overall draft? And who had the worst draft?
• You've already been breaking down the prospects for the 2023 NFL Draft, never too early to look ahead, let's start with the top quarterbacks Bryce Young from Alabama and CJ Stroud from Ohio State, tell us about their strengths and weaknesses and how they project as NFL QBs.
• Let's go past the top 2 QBs, who else do we need to watch for under center in college football this season, guys who could also be high draft picks?
• Every year it seems like there's a position group or two that is loaded, what group(s) will that be, next April?
• You've already put out some great scouting reports on some prospects for next season at Pro Football Network, tell us about some guys you're really high on?
Pint Glass Football Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Castbox and wherever else you listen to podcasts.
You can listen to PGF on your smart speakers! Simply say "Alexa, play the latest episode of the Pint Glass Football Podcast" or "Hey Google, play the latest episode of the Pint Glass Football Podcast."
Your support of the podcast is greatly appreciated, so please follow or subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts and share with family and friends!
Leave a Reply.