On this episode host Brad Fowler gives his offensive player rankings for the top 3 at each offensive position group, and breaks down each player's strengths and what they could bring to the table in the NFL.
He also has a player in this draft that almost EVERY draft analyst has ranked #1 at his position, and Brad has him ranked 3rd (the name might surprise you) and he explains why he isn't as high on him as most other analysts.
He works for ESPN Radio 700 and is the host of "After The Whistle with Porter Larsen" podcast. He covers the Utah Utes, Pac-12 and the NFL Draft.
Here are the questions we asked Porter:
• Let's start with Utah LB Devin Lloyd, many analysts, my self included think he's the best LB in this draft, for those who maybe aren't familiar with him tell us about his game and what he brings to the table?
• One Pac 12 prospect has gone from viewed as a Top 2 pick to sliding down most mock draft boards and that's Oregon DE Kayvon Thibodeaux, I think from a talent and ceiling standpoint he's one of the Top prospects in this class. Where would you draft him? and what type of NFL player do you think he'll become?
• Washington has a pair of CBs that are viewed as 2 of the best in this entire class with Trent McDuffie and Kyler Gordon. Tell us about their games and how they could translate to the NFL?
• The TE group isn't as top heavy as some other years, but it's a pretty deep position. Trey McBride is the top TE for most people but after him a strong case can be made for Greg Dulcich of UCLA as the 2nd best TE. What are your thoughts on him coming into the league and where would be a good fit for his skill set?
• One player I think isn't getting enough attention is Arizona State RB Rachaad White. I think he could be a top 5 RB in this class. What are your thoughts on his game?
• The WR group is really deep this year and Drake London of USC is at, or near the top of that WR list for most people. He's had some trouble staying on the field but when he plays, he's a big body WR and a difference maker. Where does he rank for you in this loaded WR group?
Your Support of the podcast is greatly appreciated, so please follow or subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts and share with family and friends!