On this episode host Brad Fowler releases his NFL Draft Big Board ranking of his top 25 players in the 2022 NFL Draft, and he tells you about one prospect that he has ranked inside of his top 10, that no other analyst has ranked as high.
Natalie is a writer and NFL Draft Analyst for USA Today's Draft Wire. Read her work at draftwire.usatoday.com and Follow her on Twitter @Nat_NFLDraft
Here are the questions we asked Natalie:
• Many view Aiden Hutchinson as the most likely 1st overall pick, but some think Kayvon Thibodaux is actually a better player at that position, some analysts have OT Evan Neal as the best player, my point is, there's a wide range of opinions at the top of this class, so I'll ask you, who's the best player in this class?
• Which position group do you think is the deepest, and who are some players you like from that group?
• Most fans have become pretty familiar with the players projected to go in the 1st round but who are some mid to later round prospects that you are high on?
• This QB class is viewed as being down this year, what are your thoughts on this group of QBs? and who do you think is most likely to become a high level franchise QB?
• Every year we see some guys who go later than most expected, which projected 1st round pick is most likely to slide in this draft?
• We see it every year come April, a guy or 2 that goes early in the draft and never lives up to the projections, which player/players could you see being a bust?
Pint Glass Football Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Castbox and wherever else you listen to podcasts.
You can listen to PGF on your smart speakers! Simply say "Alexa, play the latest episode of the Pint Glass Football Podcast" or "Hey Google, play the latest episode of the Pint Glass Football Podcast."
Your support of the podcast is greatly appreciated, so please follow or subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts and share with family and friends!