On this episode Host Brad Fowler has a great in-depth interview with NFL Draft analyst Oliver Hodgkinson (@ojhodgkinson) of ProFootballNetwork.com to do a deep dive into this NFL draft class. We take a look at a lot of different players including mid/late round prospects, quarterbacks, edge defenders, running backs, small school guys and more, but I think you'll be surprised who Oliver has as his top ranked cornerback and running back in this class, and who he thinks could be overrated in the first round as well.
Oliver is an NFL Draft Analyst for ProFootballNetwork.com, a co host of the "College Chaps Podcast" and a contributor for TheTouchdown.co.uk
Here are the questions we asked Oliver:
• Which prospect in this draft are you higher on than most other draft analysts?
• Who are some mid to later round prospects that you really like that you think could make a big impact for their team?
• Alot has been made of this year's QB group and it being viewed as a down year for the position, with that being said we know how important the position is, so will any team draft a QB in the top 10?
• Which projected 1st round prospect(s) are most likely to slide in this draft and get picked later than most expected?
• Which projected top 10 player is being overhyped?
• If you were a NFL GM, who is a guy you would be pounding the table for in this Draft?
• The running backs in this draft aren't viewed as 1st round talent although there's a few solid prospects such as Breece Hall and Kenneth Walker, could you see either one going in the first round? Possibly to a team like the Bills that have a need at the position?
• Unlike last year there isn't a consensus, no brainer number 1 pick. Most analysts think it will be Aidan Hutchinson going number one but there's a wide range of opinions on the top players in this class, so I'll ask you, who's the best player in this draft?
Pint Glass Football Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, Castbox and wherever else you listen to podcasts.
You can listen to PGF on your smart speakers! Simply say "Alexa, play the latest episode of the Pint Glass Football Podcast" or "Hey Google, play the latest episode of the Pint Glass Football Podcast."
Your support of the podcast is greatly appreciated, so please follow or subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts and share with family and friends!